TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of Alora Rose Howlett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Empty
PostSubject: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:19 pm

Kara laid in the hospital bed after the doctors got her settled in. She looked up at Logan, "Feels waaaay different to be in a real hospital..instead of a medical lab." She laughed softly as she looked at him. Though she was joking, but it meant she was a little scared..This was her second child, and it still scared her that something could go wrong..
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Logan took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Hey, this time I'm here." He said, leaning over and kissing her temple.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Kara smiled at him, "I'm glad. I would've beaten your boss's butt if he didn't let you come.." She said as she smiled at him.

---
After the time it takes for the birthing process to begin. [[DON'T JUDGE MEEEH Q.Q]]

Kara gripped Logan's hand tight, but wasn't using her super strength due to that would hurt him. She started to push, trying not to scream due to she had forgotten what it felt like to give birth. And when she had to breath, she breathed. And then when back to pushing.

And after a few more pushes, little Alora was finally out.

Kara laid there as she breathed, feeling the tears run down her face.

---
The nurses helped cleaned the baby girl, "Congratulations, Mr and Mrs. Howlett, it's a baby girl." The nurse said as she gave the baby girl to Logan.

Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Logan rubbed her back as she pushed and pushed until a little girl come out of her, crying.

When the nurse handed the baby over to him, he looked at the little bundle in awe. The baby made a cooing sound as Logan took her little hand in his. He walked over to Kara and showed Kara the little bundle.

"What do you want to name her?" He asked, smiling. "We could name her after your mother..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Kara looked at their little baby girl as she smiled, "She's beautifuled.." She said, before looking up at him when he suggested they name her after her mother. She nodded, "Alora..Rose..Howlett?" Kara asked, wondering if that name fit their little baby girl.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Logan smiled at his two girls. "Yeah... Suits her." He said, softly, looking at the little pink bundle.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Kara smiled as she looked back at their daughter, before holding out her arms, "Can I hold her?" She asked as she wanted to hold her.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

"You're the one who gave birth to her, so I think you have the right to hold her." Logan stated, smiling as he handed Alora over to her mother.

Just then, a blonde two-year-old full of energy came running into the room.

"Is that it? Is that it?" The little boy asked, bouncing up and down in front of his parents.

He was told that they were unsure if he would get a little sister or a little brother, so he didn't know what to call it right now.

Logan chuckled before scooping James up from the ground. "Yeah, you got a little sister, champ."

James made a face, before bouncing in his father's arms. "I wanna see!"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Kara held little Alora in her arms, before looking up as she laughed softly at James. She then held Alora in a different way so that he could see her, "Meet your little sister, James. Her name is Alora Rose Howlett." She said as she smiled at her son, "Named after your grandmother."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

James stared at the bundle for a moment, before trying to reach down to touch her.

"Hey, easy, James." Logan said, chuckling.

"But I gotta meet her! She needs to know I'm her big brother!" James exclaimed, not wanting his sister to be kept in the dark about who he was.

"I don't think that's going to happen, kid." Logan said, lowering James so he could reach Alora. "Gently now, she was just born a few minutes ago..."

James softly touched the baby's head. "Ohhh...." He said, in awe as he rubbed it a little.

"Hi! I'm your big brother, James!" He exclaimed, quietly, smiling.

Alora cooed in response.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Kara laughed softly at James, happy that he was excited about his little sister. She watched how he rubbed his sister's head, "So..what do you think about being a big brother James?" She laughed softly.

---
Alora yawned a little as she closed her eyes. Though, she was slowly becoming hungry. And it didn't take long for her to start crying.

---
Kara looked down at Alora immediately, before seeing James flinch backwards. Though she knew the cry, "She is just hungry, hun. Don't worry, your okay." She said as she smiled.

---
The nurses came in, "Are you breastfeeding?" She asked, and when she got the response, she nodded. She carefully took the baby girl out of Kara's arms and went to go feed her.

---
Kara smiled at the nurse, before her gaze went to Logan and James. She smiled kindly at them, before she yawned herself.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:26 pm

"All right, I think it's time to let the mother rest now, don't you?" The doctor said, coming into the room.

"She needs a few hours of sleep. You'll be able to take her and the baby home in the morning." The doctor said, before noting the look on Logan's face. "It's just procedure, sir. We just want to make sure both the mother and the baby are healthy."

Logan turned back to Kara. "You going to be all right?"

"But... I wanna stay with Momma and 'Lora..."James said, not pronouncing his sister's name right.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Kara nodded at Logan as she smiled, "I'll be fine. Promise." She said as she looked at James, "You'll see me in the morning, sweetie. And you'll have your whole life to spend time with your sister." She said as her motherly smile was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 pm

James pouted. "But..."

"We can have some guy time, kid." Logan said, gaining James attention.

"Really?!" James asked, excited to spend time with his father.

Logan chuckled. "Yeah. We're have a real good time." Logan said, ruffling the blonde's hair a little.

He swooped in and gave Kara a kiss on the lips. "I'll be back first thing in the morning." Logan stated, knowing he would be.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 pm

Kara laughed at both her boys, before kissing Logan back, "Love you, and love you too, James!" She laughed softly, before she got comfortable in the hard bed as she fell asleep.

---
The Next Morning.

Laura was in the room, sitting next to Kara who had Alora in her arms, "She is beautiful, Kara. And she looks like her father a bit." She smiled.

---
Kara laughed softly, "It's nice that you came to visit, Laura." She said as she smiled.

---
"Glad I came, and I'm glad Logan has you. Though he needs to take control of his swimmers, you'll probably end up with fifty kids." She joked, laughing softly.

---
Kara laughed as she continued to rock Alora gently.

Last edited by Kara on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

"I heard that." Logan said, coming into the room with a deadpanned look.

"Aunt Laura!" James exclaimed running over to Laura. "That's my sister! I'm a big brother!" James exclaimed, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:43 pm

Kara laughed even more when she heard Logan, "Hey, dear." She said as she looked a lot better today, though she was still tired.

---
Laura turned to look at Logan and laughed, "It's true!" She said as she laughed, before going to the floor when James ran to her, "Hey kid, and yeah I know! Your going to have to protect her." She said as she nudged him softly, "Now..why aren't you giving you Aunt a hug?" Laura asked, before she was hugged by the boy.

---
Kara laughed at the two, before looking up at Logan, "Did you two have a good father and son day?" She asked.

Alora opened her eyes when she had heard familiar voices, her deep blue eyes looking up at her mother as she cooed.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:59 pm

"Hey," Logan said, walking over to Kara and giving her a kiss.

"You just watch what you say in front of the kids, all right?" Logan said, pointing to Laura.

James jumped into Laura's arms. "I'm going to protect her with my life! No one is going to get my 'Lora!"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Kara kissed him back, before laughing softly.

Alora cooed as she saw a man right next to her mother. And she kept cooing.

---
Laura glared at Logan, "I know, Logan!" She said as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

James jumped out of Laura's arms and moved over to Alora. "She's awake! Hiii...." He said, the "hi" in a whisper.

"Momma, when can she start talking?" James asked, looking up at his mother.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm

Kara laughed softly, "When she gets to your age, sweetie. Right now she can just make sounds as she tries to figure who is who." She said as she smiled, before looking down to Alora.

Alora had immediately looked at the blonde hair boy when he came close to her.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:12 pm

James put his face near his sister's when he noticed her looking at him. "You're so little." He whispered, before pulling back. "Can we go home now? This place is creepy..." James said, not liking the hospitable.

Logan picked up James. "All right, let mom get dressed." He said, before looking at Laura. "Want to come over for breakfast?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of Alora Rose Howlett   Birth of Alora Rose Howlett Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Birth of Alora Rose Howlett
Page 1 of 1