TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They know about Alora!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

They know about Alora! Empty
PostSubject: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm

[[OOC Laziness]]

Laura ran into the house, running into the Kitchen, "Overseer is alive! And he knows about Alora having claws!" She said as she looked at Logan with worry.

Kara had froze, dropping the plate, making it shatter. Her eyes widened, before snapping out of it, "What!?"

"I pass by the lab once a month, and I heard them speaking about Alora..And I don't know how they know about her!"
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Logan ran into the kitchen when he heard the plate brake, his claws ready in case of an intruder. He paused when he saw Laura.

"What's going on? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:19 pm

Laura looked at Logan, "Oveerseer is alive, and he knows about Alora!" She said, her face full of worry, "And I don't know how they know!"

Kara was frozen in place. Though she finally looked down, "But..how..?"

Laura bit her lip, "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:45 pm

"What?!" Logan growled, in shock.

"All right, we need to keep an eye on Alora. Laura, go check on her to see if she's okay right now. We need to let both James and Alora know about this." He stated, knowing it would only cause problems if they kept it a secret.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Laura nodded as she followed Kara and Logan out to James and Alora's room. Though when they reached Alora's room, she saw Jason on the floor, gagged and tied up...with kryptonite right next to him.

Kara came behind Laura, before gasping, "JAMES!" She yelled, running to him, only to be a little affected by the kryptonite. She grabbed the rock and chucked it out of the room. Kara the unbinded James, "What happened!?" She asked as she helped him up, "Where's your sister?!"
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Logan cursed and was surprised that Kara went after the kryptonite like that. He would have to get rid of it later.

James groaned as he sat up. "What..? Alora! Some guys came in and grabbed her! Mom! Dad! We got to find her!" He said, standing up fast, before stumbling a little; he was still not over the effects of the rock.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Kara caught James, before looking at Logan..She looked back at James, "You need to sit down..that kryptonite took away a lot of your energy..Your Dad and I are going to find her." She then saw how James was about to react, "No buts! I do not want you at this place that we are going too!"

"What place!?"

Kara sighed and looked at Logan. Who then explained the place.

Kara looked back at James, "Please..for us son. Stay here with Aunt Laura!" She plead.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:53 pm

James gave a hard look that looked closely similar to Logan's look. "Fine..." He said, not actually intending on staying.

Logan gave him a look. "I know what you're thinking, but don't." He said, earning another look from James.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Kara looked at Logan, and ran out of the room. She quickly put on her costume. She looked at Logan who put on his costume as well. Though she was pissed. Kara adjusted her costume, before covering her face, "Why..why don't they leave us alone.."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 pm

"Because they are sick.." Logan growled, pulling his mask down. "You know James isn't going to stay, even with Laura here." He said, as they went to the garage.

Logan put on his helmet and got on his bike as the garage door opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They know about Alora!   They know about Alora! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

They know about Alora!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Dining Room :: Kitchen-
Jump to: