TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brother and Sister talk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Laura

`Laura

Brother and Sister talk Empty
PostSubject: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Laura looked at Logan and looked away as she laughed at herself, "No..I..I'm jealous of Kara..I mean..she has you..and she can have kids..While..I can never have kids..and my love was killed in that..da-that place." She said as she caught herself. Her eyes were gazing on the sink, while her hands were gripping the sink.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Logan placed a hand on Laura's shoulder. "You might one day have kids; God's got away of intervening if it's what He wants.... And it's been a year, Laura... I know, that's still not enough time to get over someone who was lost..."
Back to top Go down
`Laura

`Laura

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Laura looked at him, "How do you know?" She asked, "Every time something good happens to me..it's taken away." She said as she walked away, "The only time I was really happy..was when Adam was by my side..to show me what kindness was..And now..I can't even feel happy things. I can smile some days and mean it..while other days..I fake them." Laura said as she looked down, her eyes watering, "I'm really happy for you and Kara..it's just..I wish I had what you two have."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Logan turned her around so she was facing him. "I know because that's how it works. We've both been through a lot before we got to where we are... Think of it this way, kid, you're still in training for the actual guy you're supposed to be with, and no I don't think you're going to end up alone. It just takes time, things never happen when we want them to, but they happen when we need them too." He stated.

"You need to stop looking at what you don't have and look at what you do have. You have a nephew who is just crazy about you, a sister-in-law who thinks of you as an actual sister, a brother who cares about you, and you still have the family at the school for whenever you want to go back."
Back to top Go down
`Laura

`Laura

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Laura looked at him as she listened to him. She nodded as she hugged him. She then pulled away as she smiled softly, "Thanks." Laura said as she calmed herself down. Though she quickly put away the tears, "So..two children..how does that feel?" She asked as she nudged him, "You and Kara need a hobby." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"Don't mention it, kid." Logan said, rubbing the top of her head.

"Right now? It's feels good, but later, I know I'll be eating those words." He said, shaking his head, smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Laura

`Laura

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:26 am

Laura smiled, "You know, little Alora looks like you. And she got our dark hair color." She said as she smiled.

[[OOC I saw some pictures of new borns, and some actually have some hair. ^^ But she doesn't have a lot, just to show that she has Logan's and Laura's hair color.]]
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Logan smiled. "Yeah, I wonder if she's going to have our stubbornness too?"
Back to top Go down
`Laura

`Laura

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Laura laughed softly, before she frowned a little, "What if she has our claws?" She asked, "That's going to be a tricky one when they show up.."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:55 pm

"I hope none of them have our claws..." Logan said, softly. He didn't want his children going through that.

"But... we can't control if they get powers or not..."
Back to top Go down
`Laura

`Laura

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Laura nodded, "Now..go to your wife. I'm just setting up the kitchen for you and her." She smiled at him, before going back to work.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Logan smiled and nodded. "Don't make too much of a mess cooking." He told her as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brother and Sister talk   Brother and Sister talk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Brother and Sister talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Dining Room :: Kitchen-
Jump to: