TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You will not turn her into a weapon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

You will not turn her into a weapon. Empty
PostSubject: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Alora was tied up against a pole. She was scared, and her father hadn't really started her training for her claws. Making her freeze in fear, "P-please! Let me go!" She shrieked, "I..I didn't do anything to you! Let me go!!"
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Styker sighed. "Of course you didn't, precious. It was your good for nothing parents!" He exclaimed, moving over to the controls to place her in the water. "Your father was my pride and joy... until he betrayed me the first time, then it was your aunt, but she betrayed me as well. But, you my dear, no, I won't let you have a chance to." He said, pushing the lever and raising her up.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Alora's eyes widened when she heard about her Dad and her Aunt.

I'm here..because of them betraying him?

"B-but why me!!? Why not anyone else!" She asked, before shrieking when she was being raised up, "PLEASE STOP IT!!! PLEA-" She was suddenly shutted up when she was lowered into the water, struggling now.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"You because you're Weapon X's daughter." He said, walking over to her and strapping a breathing mask on.

"You are just like him with your healing abilities and claws, so, it's perfect, but, of course, I'll have to place a chip in your head first... Don't want you getting away from me, do I now?" He said, pulling out a knife, ready to cut open her head.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Alora's eyes widened as she shook her head. Before screaming the mask, "Daddy!!! Mommy!!!!" She screamed, not wanting this man to hurt her.

Overseer narrowed his eyes, before stopping, "Guess I have to wait until your under recovery to do that." She said, before walking to the tools, setting up the tubes that were going to put the adamantium in her body. And pressed the button so the lined up to the girl's body.

Alora screamed more, struggling more.

Stryker smirked as he pressed the button, watching the handles spin as they were warming up the adamantium.

Kara kicked opened the door, stopping when she saw Alora in a tank. Her eyes narrowed as she looked for the man. And when she found him, "I got him! Get Alora out of there!" She yelled, before flying at the man. She grabbed his neck and slammed Stryker into the wall, "How..dare..you..kidnap my daughter!" Kara yelled, before punching him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Logan came riding in on his motorcycle, and headed straight for Alora. He got off his bike and slashed the needles and equipment apart, before slashing her straps and pulling her out of the water.

Logan looked up when he smelled the scent of his son. James came flying into the building, anger building up from within him at the thought of someone kidnapping his sister.

Heat vision came from his eyes, as he destroyed the controls for the device. James tried to just it off, before he cursed, realizing it wasn't going off.

"Mom! Dad! Get Alora out of here!" He shouted, his heat vision tearing the place apart and setting things on fire.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Kara froze when there was suddenly heat vision, "Shit!" She cursed. Though she could see James was struggling with his heat vision. She grabbed the man, punching him out, not having the heart to kill him. Kara put him over his shoulder and ran to her son. She put her hand over his eyes, "Breathe!" She yelled, before she saw him take control over the heat vision. Kara looked at him, "COME ON! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" She yelled.

Alora was in her father's arm, her face buried in his shoulder as she was soaking wet.

---
Outside

Kara dropped the man onto the ground, before looking at Alora, "How is she?"

Alora didn't say anything as she stayed in her father's arms, shaking. She was traumatized.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm

James let out a shout when his mother covered his eyes with her hand. He took a deep breath and began to control the heat vision and finally turned it off, before the two went outside.

Logan ran Alora outside, covering her with his arms. When they all came outside he looked down at Alora.

"Hey... kiddo... you all right?" He asked, softly and slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Alora just stayed quiet as her eyes were just staring at his chest. She then slowly shook her head, showing she was not.

Kara looked down at the man, kicking him awake, "WHY HER?!" She asked, getting angrier as her daughter couldn't speak.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Styker groaned before flinching when he saw the super powered woman angry. "Because, she's young enough to be the new weapon and I'm tired of you people interfering!" He said, with confidence and anger.

Logan glared at the man. "I killed you once, Styker, I can kill you again." He growled.

Styker smirked at Logan. "And we see how well that worked out, don't we?"

James let out his own growl, before picking up the man and slamming him into a tree. "Give me one good reason to not fry your brain?" He asked, in a deadly quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Kara was about to punch the man, before James suddenly had the man in a death grip. Her eyes widened, "James!" She yelled, before looking at Logan when he wasn't listening.

Alora suddenly just wanted James, not wanting to be held by her father anymore..If it wasn't for Aunt Laura and her Dad betraying the man..None of this would've happened. She looked at James, "James.." She spoke softly as her voice broke due to she started to crying, "James!" Alora said again, telling him she wanted him.

Kara's eyes widened when Alora only called out James's name.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:44 pm

James froze, before looking back at his sister. He stared at her for a moment, before kneeing the man in the chest, before going over to his sister.

"I'm here, 'Lora." He said, taking her from his father and hugging her.

Logan looked at the two sadly and in surprise as well.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Alora hugged her brother as she just started to break down, "I want to get out of here.." She whimpered.

Kara looked at Logan as her eyes showed worry. Before looking back at Alora and James. She looked at Stryker, "Come near..our family again..and I'll let my husband kill you!" She said, before turning her back on him and walked to Logan, "I think...he told something to Alora.." Kara said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

James easily picked up his sister. "What ever you want, 'Lora." He said, softly, as he flew the two of them home.

Logan watched them leave, before looking back at Kara. "Yeah, I think so too." He said, before his face turned hard again.

He stood up and walked over to Styker. "What did you tell her?" He asked in a deadly tone as he lifted up the man.

Styker smirked. "Only the truth, Weapon X." He said, before laughing.

Logan growled, before he heard the sounds of sirens in the distance.

"Think you can tie him to the tree for the police to have him?" He asked, looking over at Kara.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Kara heard the sirens, before nodding at Logan. She then tied him up, "Come near her again..and we will kill you.." She said as she moved back, "Come on Logan." Kara said as she jumped off of the ground and flew back while he drove his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You will not turn her into a weapon.   You will not turn her into a weapon. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

You will not turn her into a weapon.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Town :: Park-
Jump to: