TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C-claws!!!???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Alora was sitting in the living room, her long dark hair was down and was wet from just taking a bath. She was thirteen now.

She was sitting on the couch, watching her favorite show.
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:55 pm

The blonde haired 15-year-old James walked past the living room, before spotting his little sister. A sinister smirk appeared on his handsome face, before he hovered off the grounded and flew over to her. He picked up a piece of her popcorn and just floated above her. He quickly reached down and grabbed her shoulders, lifting her off the ground for a second.

"Boo!" He shouted, excited to see her jump.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Alora screamed when her big brother came out of nowhere. And she then shrieked when she felt pain, looking down as she started to scream more, falling down.

There were three claws coming out of her knuckles, "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!!" She shrieked as she started to freak out. There was a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

James flew back in shock. "Ah! Dad! Mom! Alora has claws!!!"

Logan came running into the room the moment he heard Alora shout and when he smelt her blood. "Alora?!" He ran over to her and helped her sit up. Logan mentally cursed when he saw the claws. "I was hoping you wouldn't get these..." He said, picking her up.

Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Kara had ran into the room, stopping when she saw Alora with claws. She mentally cursed, knowing Logan didn't want her to have them..And neither did herself. She knew only Logan could calm Alora down, she went to James, "How did this happen?" Kara asked.

Alora was crying now, "Wh-what is wrong with me Daddy!?" She shrieked, crying more as she was confused, scared, and in pain. She was also shaking now.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm

James floated down to the ground. "I... I just wanted to scare her, not make those things come out! It was an accident..." He said, bowing his head before his mother, expecting the chew out of a lifetime.

"Shh, baby, it's okay." Logan said, holding her close and rubbing her back. "Nothing is wrong with you... you're just like your old man..." He said, before slowly extending his claws out for her to see. "See? You're like daddy..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 pm

Kara looked at James, giving him a little stern look, "How many times did we tell you not to scare your sister?" She asked.

Alora winced back when she saw her father having the same claws..Well..almost the same claws. She sniffled, "H-how..?" She asked, not knowing why she had his claws..
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:20 pm

James winced. "I... A lot..." He said, softly, while blaming himself for Alora sprouting claws.

"Should have told you sooner, Kiddo..." Logan said, softly. "I'm a mutant... and you apparently have my genes in you... Your aunt Laura is just like us too..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Kara sighed as she put her hand on her son's shoulder, "This is not your fault, she was probably already going to have them show. You scaring her just helped them come out." She spoke gently.

Alora started to calm down, sniffling. She then winced when the claws were going back into her skin, "D-daddy!?" She asked a bit loud, about to freak out that they were moving on their own.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:25 pm

James looked up at his mother, through his blonde bangs. "I figured... I still feel bad though..." He said, looking down again, before looking over at his father and sister.

"Relax, Alora, relax, it's a reflex; you're more calm now then you were before, that's why they are going back in..." Logan said, softly, rubbing her back. "I'll train you on how to control them when they come out and when they go back in... How does that sound, kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"It's okay James." She said as she smiled at her son.

Alora breathed in and out to calm herself down. Understanding why they were going back in now. She then looked up at him and nodded, "Y-yeah.." She said softly, before looking back down to see her skin heal. Her eyes widened, "D-daddy! The cuts..their gone!" Alora exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:30 pm

"Be a bad thing if they didn't go away..." Logan muttered more to himself then to her, relieved that the cuts healed.

Logan slowly retracted his claws. "Look, mine do that too." He said, showing her his cuts healing. "Another part of me you got in you." He said, smiling softly.

"You're very brave, Alora." He said, before kissing the top of her head.

James looked at his mother before looking at his sister, still feeling a little sad. Why did he have to be the one to screw things up? Alora was going to blame him for sure forever...
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Alora nodded as she smiled softly at her Dad. She felt calmer now, but she was still a little shocked. Though she wondered why her claws were bone, while his was metal. But she didn't want to ask. She looked back down at her hands, "Is it..always going to hurt like that...when they come out?"

Kara looked at James, "She is not going to hate you, James.."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 pm

James looked up at him mom. "Sometimes, Mom, I think you have mind reading abilities too..."

Logan sighed. "Yeah... it's going to be like that for a long while..." He said, hating that his daughter had to go through that.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 pm

"I am a mother." She smiled, kissing her son's temple.

Alora nodded as she looked down, hugging her father instantly.

Kara pushed James a little, "Go talk to her."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 pm

James moved a little away, feeling weird getting a kiss form his mother like that. He looked over at the two, before sighing a little.

He walked over to them and avoided looking at his father, knowing he was in big trouble later.

"'Lora? I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

Logan looked at his son and tried to not glare at him; the kid didn't know that was going to happen... but he shouldn't have been scaring her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Alora looked up at her big brother, not really knowing what to say..But she knew it wasn't his fault, if it was his fault..He would've pulled the claws out from her, "I..I forgive you..just..no more scaring me..please..?" She asked as she was still hugging her dad.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Logan gave his son a look that says "You better lay off scaring her."

James looked at his father meekly, before looking back at Alora. "As long as you stay out of my room..." He said, because that was the only reason he actually scared her, he saw that she had been in his room again.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Alora looked at her brother, "Mom told me to get your notebook..To check your homework..Only why I went in your room." She said, before hiccuping. Making her whole body bounce a little.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm

James and Logan raised an eyebrow at her. "Yeah, I don't think so, twerp." James said, reverting back to being annoying older brother.

Logan gave James a look before looking at Alora. "You know you're not supposed to go into his room without his permission." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Alora was about to comment back at her brother, before freezing when her Dad talked to her. She felt bad, "Sorry.." She said, before looking back at her brother, "I'm not a twerp!"
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:15 pm

"You should tell your brother and your mother you're sorry, for using her as an excuse like that." Logan said, not liking that his daughter lied like that and included Kara like that.

"You'll always be a twerp." James stated. "You are the younger one." He said, smirking, glad things were back to normal.

"All right, I think that's enough." Logan said, getting annoyed with the kids talk.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Alora looked down when her dad scolded her. She looked up, "Sorry.." She said, loud enough for them to hear her. She then puffed out her cheeks at her brother, but only stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

James stuck his tongue out back at her.

"Geez, grow up you two. A little help here, Kara?" Logan asked, looking over at Kara.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

"Come on you two, you don't want to upset each other. Especially you Alora. You don't want your claws coming back out, right? And you don't want to use your heat vision by accident right? James?" Kara asked.

Alora nodded, "Yes mommy." She said as she still stayed on her Dad's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

C-claws!!!??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: C-claws!!!???   C-claws!!!??? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

C-claws!!!???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Living Room-
Jump to: