TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you blushing flygirl?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

Are you blushing flygirl? Empty
PostSubject: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Kara stood by the stood, cooking some breakfast for Logan when he would get back from dropping off the children. Though her thoughts were going over the fun times him and her had last night..Which made her blush.
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 pm

"So, I still have the power to make you blush, huh, fly girl?" Logan whispered in Kara's ear after sneaking up behind her. He slipped his arms around her petite waist and held her close to his chest.

He kissed her neck as he held her. "Kids are gone, I have the day off... what do you say we do something?" He asked, kissing her neck every time he paused.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Kara's eyes widened as her cheeks reddened when suddenly Logan was whispering in her ear. She whimpered a little when he kissed her neck. She tensed as he kept kissing her neck after he spoke a word.

"W-what do you w-wanna d-do?" She asked, stuttering due to him teasing her like this.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 pm

"Oh, I don't know..." He said, nibbling little now. "We could... go for a swim in the pool... Train in the danger room... Have a little bit of fun in the x-jet...' He said, still kissing and nibbling her neck.

"Whatever you want to do, babe."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:03 pm

Kara closed her eyes as a soft moan escaped her mouth. Her hands curled into fists on the counter as he kept nibbling on her neck.

"L-Logan..didn't we just..do this last night?" She asked as she was trying not to moan. She could tell he was teasing her.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Logan smirked against her neck. "Do what? We haven't gone swimming in awhile..." He said, still kissing her neck.

"Remember that one time we went? And your top got lost..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Kara blushed more, he was talking about when they first had did it..When she gave him her virginity.

"Y-yeah..because someone took it off." She said as she turned around to look at him, her cheeks bright red. Her hands laid on his chest.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Logan smirked more. "Yeah well, the details to how it got lost don't matter. What matter's is that I have you in my arms right now... and that your cheeks," He said, kissing each red cheek. "are red as a rose."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Kara was able to blush even more when he kissed her cheeks.

She laughed. "I wouldn't want it any other way. And you better stop teasing me..or I'm going to kick your butt." She threatened jokingly.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Logan chuckled a little. "Teasing you is half the fun, babe." He said, before kissing her lips.

"Though, we really need to take advantage of the house for once being to ourselves..." He said, smirking and cocking his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Kara kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"For you it is fun, for me it's tooorture." She laughed, smiling. She then blushed as she moved closer to him, hugging him more. "What could we do?"
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:35 pm

{OOC: didn't have time to reply, will reply when I get back on, promise. Edit: Sorry for the delay >.>}

Logan chuckled again and held her in his arms. "Well... how about we turn off the stove..." He said, reaching behind her and turning off the stove. "And... have a water fight!" He said, turning on the sink real fast and shoot Kara with the sink hose.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Kara looked down at the stove when he turned it off, before suddenly shrieking when she was suddenly shot with water.

"Your..going to pay for that!" She suddenly laughed out, running at him as she played back with him. Though she was able to turn it to face him, and shot the water at him.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 pm

"All right, Fly girl! Let's take this somewhere with equal ammunition!" Logan said, as he fought back against the water and picked Kara up by her waist and ran outside.

He jumped into the swimming pool with her still in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you blushing flygirl?   Are you blushing flygirl? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Are you blushing flygirl?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Dining Room :: Kitchen-
Jump to: