TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a Father and Daughter chat...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
'Logan

'Logan

Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 pm

James carefully set Alora on her bed. "Need anything?" He asked, getting a towel and helping her dry off.

Logan stood outside of the room, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Alora looked at James, before she she wrapped it around her. She laid on her bed immediately. Her eyes looked up at James, "I..I want to be alone now..wake me up later?" She asked, before turning around, her back facing him.
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:12 pm

James nodded. "All right, just make sure you get out of those wet clothes..." He said, softly, before leaving the room.

He stopped when he saw his father. He quietly closed the door behind him, before turning back to his father.

"She's never turned away from you like that before... What happened?" James asked, whispering, not wanting Alora to know they were out there.

Logan sighed. "I think Styker said somethings to her..." He said, not really liking where the conversation between and Alora will be heading...
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Alora waited for her brother to exit the room, before she changed out of her wet clothes. She took off her wet sheets, before taking one of her blankets and laid back down on the bed. Her eyes staring at the wall as her back faced the entrance to her room.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 pm

James shook his head. "I hate that guy... I would have killed him if Alora didn't say anything..."

"You don't need to taint yourself like that... After you killed him, you would have regretted it and it would have eaten you from the inside out, James." Logan said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

James looked at him, before looking at the ground again. "'Lora said she didn't want to be disturbed, but I think you need to tell her the truth..."

Logan nodded and smiled softly. "Thanks, Kid. Your mother wanted to see how you were doing after this as well."

James nodded, before leaving.

Logan let out a sigh as he looked at his daughter's door. He knocked on it softly, before opening the door a little.

"You awake, kiddo?" He asked, in a whisper as he peeked his head in.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Alora heard her father, making her move her blanket over her head. She didn't want to talk to him..especially after what she heard from that horrible man who tried to make her into something. She closed her eyes as she curled up more in a ball.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Logan sighed. "I don't exactly know what that man told you..." He said, taking a step into the room and shutting the door.

"He used me, Alora... He's the one that gave me my metallic skeletons and claws... He tricked me into letting him experiment on me..." He said, softly sitting on the bed.

"... He made a clone out of me... called X-23... tried to get her to kill me, heck she even hated me for awhile... But, then she realized that I wasn't the enemy... that I didn't even know about her... And now, she's basically my sister... your aunt..." He told her, softly.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Alora felt him sit on the bed, before she slowly uncovered her face. She looked at him a little. She then looked away, "Why..?" Alora asked, wanting to know why that man did that to him and her aunt. She was so confused, "Why did he do all this..? Especially...to us.."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Logan sighed. "It's because of our healing factor... They can tear us apart and put us back together again and we can come back with no scars... nothing that shows what happened to us..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Alora turned to fully look at him. She shook her head, "What if..you didn't make it..and those tubes...put that metal inside of me..What if my healing factor just didn't heal.." She said as she started to break down, "Why me?"
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Logan took her in his arms. "Don't think like that; we made it, that's all that matters." He said, softly, kissing her head.

"That man is a crazy man... the moment he heard about a third person with the abilities, he went mad with hunger... I'm sorry you had to go through this, kiddo..."
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Alora hugged her father, "Sorry..I got mad..." She said softly, hugging her father some more. She then buried her face into his chest.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:19 pm

"Hey, it's okay." He said, hugging her. "Probably the reaction he wanted..." He said, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Father and Daughter chat...   Time for a Father and Daughter chat... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Time for a Father and Daughter chat...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Rooms :: Alora's Room-
Jump to: