TheHowlettFamily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um..we're having another baby.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kara
Admin
Kara

Um..we're having another baby. Empty
PostSubject: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 pm

Kara stood by the front door, holding the papers close to her chest. She started to shake a little, wondering how Logan would take this news. She walked into the house and went towards the Kitchen, knowing Logan was probably fixing himself a snack. Kara walked to him, "Logan.." She said his name, watching him turn around and give her a smile. She gave him the papers of her positive pregnancy from the hospital..Waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
https://thehowlettfamily.forumotion.com
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

Logan grabbed a drink from the fridge. He had gotten home from work about thirty minutes ago and had found the note that Kara left for him.

'I think I'm feeling worse, so I've gone to the doctor. Don't worry about James, he's at a friends house.

-Love, Kara'

Logan hated that she went without him. He felt she should have called him to let him know so he could meet her there...

Logan looked up when he heard his name; he was so lost in thought he didn't even sense her come in. He smiled at her and walked over to her.

"Hey, you all right? What did the doctor say?" He asked, kissing her forehead, before she handed him some papers.

Logan looked down at the papers in shock after reading them. He looked up at Kara after a moment, before picking her up bridal-style.

"Looks like James is getting a little brother or sister." He said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Kara's eyes widened, before laughing softly at him picking her up. She nodded at him, "Yup." She laughed, before poking his nose, "You got good swimmers Logan." Kara said as she looked up at him and kissed him. She felt happy that he was happy about this, it made her even happier that she was pregnant, again.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Logan chuckled. "Yeah, and after this one, we're putting you on a stronger pill." He stated, before placing her on the counter.

He kissed her forehead. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Kara laughed softly and sat on the counter, before nodding her head, "A little." She said, before she looked down and placed her hand on her stomach, "I'm glad..that we made a life here..instead of that awful place..I'm so glad no one came after James..so glad.."
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Logan smiled at her. "Yeah..." He said, as he went to the fridge to pull out food to cook with. "Anything you want in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

"Not really..everything you cook is delicious, so I'm fine with anything." She said as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Logan smiled and shook his head, before he started cooking.

After he finished, he set the food on the table, before turning back to Kara, who was still on the counter. "Now, come eat at that table, like a normal person." He said, before she smirked at him, staying right where she was.

"All right," Logan said, walking over to her. She prepared herself to be lifted up, but was not expecting him to place a hand on her stomach, rubbing it.

He then lifted up her shirt a little ad blew a raspberry on her stomach, making her squeal.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Kara winced a little when she felt him place his hand on her stomach and rubbed it. She smiled at him, before her eyes widened as she squealed when he blew a raspberry on her stomach, "LOGAN!" She shrieked, before laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Logan then easily picked her up and spun them around and set her smoothly on her two feet. "Then go sit down and eat, Mrs. Howlett." He stated, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Kara looked at him, "Your not getting laid tonight.." She teased as she walked to the table and sat down to start to eat. She laughed at his expression.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Logan looked at her surprised before shaking his head. "I can't get laid tonight, remember? You're pregnant. I'm not risking the baby." He stated, sitting down beside her at the table and eating.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:50 pm

"I know." She laughed, "I just wanted to see your reaction." She smirked, before continuing to eat.

---
When they finished.

Kara watched him get up to wash the dishes, she walked to him, "Ya know..I can wash the dishes." She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"You can go watch tv." Logan stated, smirking at her. "I wasn't here during your pregnancy with James, but I'm here now, so let me take care of you." He said, washing the dishes as he reached over and kissed her lips.

"Now, where did you send James off to? I need to go pick him up." Logan stated, turning back to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Kara
Admin
Kara

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Kara looked at him as she glared at him playfully. She then smiled softly at him at his second sentence. She kissed him back, "I love you." Kara whispered, before she told him where she sent James.
Back to top Go down
'Logan

'Logan

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:13 pm

"Love you too." He whispered back, smiling softly at her.

He nodded when she told him where James was."All right, when I'm done, I'll go pick him up." He said, before looking back at her. "And you, rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um..we're having another baby.   Um..we're having another baby. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Um..we're having another baby.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHowlettFamily :: Kara and Logan's House :: Dining Room :: Kitchen-
Jump to: